webmaster USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Time-Saving SEO Training Modules and Locations Offered By Search Engine Academy Washington DC

Go down

New Time-Saving SEO Training Modules and Locations Offered By Search Engine Academy Washington DC  Empty New Time-Saving SEO Training Modules and Locations Offered By Search Engine Academy Washington DC

Post  jullysan Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:25 pm

Search Engine Academy Washington DC has new products and training locations for people who wish to master search engine optimization (SEO) in 2011.

"I've listened to my attendees, and they've told me two big things," according to Nancy E. Wigal, the owner and operator of Search Engine Academy Washington DC. "First, they said it's really difficult to clear their schedules for two, three or five days of SEO training - especially business owners who don't have a second in command to run things in their absence. Second, they asked me if I would ever think about bringing my SEO training workshops out to Northern Virginia and Maryland."

"In both cases, the answer is absolutely, yes," said Nancy. "I created a series of three-hour SEO training modules that pack a ton of knowledge and hands-on exercising into the series." She said that attendees can pick and choose the SEO training they want without sacrificing too much time away from their business.

SEO topics in the three hour modules include keyword research, link building, optimizing web page elements and more.

Search Engine Academy also offers a one day SEO training course that compacts critical SEO processes and techniques into an eight hour training workshop. "This has been popular. People can wrap their heads around doing a one day SEO course to get going right away on optimizing their site," according to Nancy.

The one-day SEO course has the further advantage of being taught at the attendee's work location. Students do not need to factor in travel time to get up-to-date SEO training in one day.

"It's all on my laptop, so it's just as easy for me to pack up my computer and projector, and come on site," according to Nancy.

Search Engine Academy SEO training is now being offered in Springfield and Falls Church, VA. Both are conveniently located near major highways and metro stations. The Maryland location is in Annapolis, and is very close to Route 50.

"I spent some time researching possible locations and trying to balance them between major highways and metro stations, and I think the places I've partnered with are pretty accessible to anyone in the Washington DC metropolitan area," said Nancy. "I think it's important that I try to save students time and aggravation by not having them fight traffic to get downtown. That being said, I do still offering SEO training in Washington DC."

Search Engine Academy has a comprehensive training schedule set up for the rest of January and February. March, April and May training schedules are being formed now, and will be posted shortly, according to Nancy.

SEO training modules may be viewed at http://www.search-engine-academy-washington-dc.com/SEO-Training-Modules.html.

The regular two, three and five day SEO training courses are posted at http://www.search-engine-academy-washington-dc.com/SEA-DC-Courses.html.

All SEO workshops combine lecture, discussion and practical exercises to enable students to learn and try out the SEO processes they've learned.

Search Engine Academy Washington DC training courses are for any web owner, business owner, internet marketer, blogger or SEO consultant whose website is not showing up high in search engine results. The shorter modules and one day course allow more flexibility for getting the most SEO training in the shortest amount of time.

jullysan

Back to top Go down